Jets wide receiver Robby Anderson on Friday was arrested in South Florida for the second time in less than a year.
NJ Advance Media obtained the full arrest report from police in Sunrise, Fla., where Anderson was arrested. (Sunrise is just west of Fort Lauderdale. According to the police report, Anderson resides in Sunrise.) You can find that report down below.
A warning about the report: It includes Anderson vulgarly telling the officer who arrested him that he was going to have sex with the officer’s wife.
The arrest report made no mention of Anderson perhaps being under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or being given a field sobriety or breathalyzer test.
“There was no blood taken or any other test done on Robby Anderson,” a police spokesman told NJ Advance Media.
The spokesman also said there is no dash or body camera video footage of the incident.
Anderson, 24, is facing the following nine charges:
1. Felony fleeing and eluding police with lights and sirens active
2. Felony threatening a public servant or family member
3. Misdemeanor resisting arrest without violence
4. Misdemeanor reckless driving
5. Failure to drive in a single lane
6. Disobeying/avoiding a red light
7. Disobeying/avoiding a red light (second count)
8. Exceeding speed limit by 50 mph
... read more at: http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2018/01/here_is_full_police_report_for_jets_robby_anderson.html